RealRyder Indoor Cycling – Steer your ride
RealRyder Indoor Cycling … for those who are tired of being stationary… Try a RealRyde!
CRĒ8FIT takes advantage of the revolutionary RealRyder™ indoor cycle. The RealRyder™ Cycle has an articulating frame that allows riders to experience the natural movements of leaning, steering, and balancing. These movements emulate many of the characteristics of an outdoor ride. As a result, the workouts are more dynamic and incorporate more muscle groups (and burn more calories) than would a traditional indoor cycling class.
In order to provide the most realistic ride, the RealRyder™ uses the heaviest flywheel in the industry at 66 pounds (30 kg). The articulating frame allows the rider to lean 18 degrees in each direction.
Benefits of RealRyder Indoor Cycling:
- Increase core strength and stability
- Challenge balance, full-body coordination and proprioceptive skills
- Recruit more muscles during learning and steering movements to burn approximately 20% more calories compared to a conventional stationary bike
- Improve endurance, speed and agility for sport
- Identify and help correct muscle and joint imbalances.
- Benefit from greater joint mobility (especially, hips, back and knees) as the bike moves with your body’s natural pedaling motion